- open to everyone
- new members welcome
- comprehensive list of places to play
- connect with other players
- free lessons and programs
- free product demos
- free seminars
- pub nights
- tournament info
- player reviews
- high community standards
- ladies-only options
A GIFT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
This online service is provided as a gift to Calgary’s racquet sports community by Racquet Network. It is our way of saying thank you to the thousands of racquet sports players who have supported our family-owned business since 2004. It is part of a larger community that includes Tennis Calgary, Squash Calgary, Pickleball Calgary, Badminton Calgary and Running Calgary.
Members of this community get access to up-to-date information about facilities, programs, activities and tournaments. They can register for free lessons, fitness programs, racquet demos and social activities. They can also find and connect with other players at their level to arrange matches or just get out and practice.
Racquet Network staff and coaches are active on this site daily. They post messages about scheduled group activities, try to answer questions posed by members and generally try to encourage people to become engaged. However, staff are not permitted to become socially involved with the players and cannot participate in games or matches.
NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME
New players are welcome to join anytime. Our community is set up with a online points system that allows new players to become involved gradually and to get to know other players online between seasons and between activities. While they are waiting and while they are getting to know people, new players can earn points and badges for participating online for coming out to group activities. New players can even earn points just for lurking and reading about what is going on.
Maintaining community standards is critical to ensuring positive player experiences. Our staff monitor this site on a regular basis. However, it is up to the players themselves to maintain our community standards.
- Members are required to represent their playing levels honestly.
- Members are required to represent themselves honestly. (Anonymous participation is not permitted.)
- Members are required to be responsive to communications from other members.
- Members are required to keep match appointments and to be punctual.
- Members are required to be good sports.
- Members are required to respect the wishes of other players.
- Members are required to have integrity both in observing the rules of the game and in paying their share of expenses for court time and balls/shuttles.