Club Bloggers help our community by keeping us up-to-date on the things that are happening at their club.
If the hours change, they tell us. If the prices change, they tell us. If the club creates a new drop-in program, they tell us. New staff, new lessons, new opportunities, basically anything new happening at their club is communicated to our members by official Club Bloggers.
Club bloggers also help their clubs by making sure that our staff and customers are aware of new developments at their club. Since Racquet Network is Calgary’s largest community of racquet sports players, it makes sense to let us know about anything new that is going on at their clubs. Because if we know about it, chances are good that we will communicate it to our customers and our players.
As a reward for staying on top of things, Club Bloggers are given activity points which help them climb the ranks in our community. The longer they do it, the higher their rank. The higher their rank, the more benefits they enjoy.
Racquet Network recognizes only one club blogger from each club as an official Club Blogger. If you want to be the official blogger for your club, contact us at email@example.com. If nobody else is recognized, you can start blogging immediately.
ALL HOW TOS
- How to Avoid Being Deleted
- How to Become a Club Blogger
- How to Become a Sponsored Player
- How to Become a Verified Member
- How to Become a Verified Player
- How to Check Your Friend Requests
- How to Earn Points with Product Reviews
- How to Earn Points with Referrals
- How to Earn Points with Updates
- How to Edit Your Profile
- How to Edit Your Profile Photo
- How to Extend Your Membership for Free
- How to Find Players at Your Level
- How to Report Harassment
- How to Use Points to Save Money
- Superheros Get Staff Price on Everything