Activity points are awarded to players who contribute to the growth of our sport either by attending events or providing assistance and encouragement to other players.
Players with few points are relatively new and have not yet made significant contributions to our community. Therefore they have not yet earned any of the privileges that come with more points and higher ranks.
VETERANS have been active in our community for several weeks and have accumulated 200-499 Activity Points. They are still getting to know people but have had sufficient time to get to familiarize themselves with our website, policies, procedures, activities and events. Most players at this rank have met one or more other members personally and have become engaged in community activities.
Benefits at this level are …
- more of social life is now activity based
- social life includes active friends doing healthy things
- eligible for members-only special offers
- eligible for members-only activities
- eligible for members-only events
- are registered as verified members
- are getting regular notices about events through the newsletter
- are actively engaged with other members of the community
- are burning calories and increasing fitness by regularly engaging in events and activities
- are benefiting from an activity-based social life that includes more opportunities to do healthy things
- are working the badges in order to engage our community and increase their rank
- seeking information about activities and events
In order to advance to the next rank, VETERANS should …
- ensure that their member profile is completely up-to-date and truthful
- be actively engaged in our community by communicating and participating in activities with other members
- be earning referral points and helping strengthen the community by referring their friends and co-workers to our community
- be actively posting messages/comments and responding to messages/comments in order to develop rapport with other members
- work the badges in order to increase their engagement with our community